Conference about current state and further prospect of Biomass, Biogas and Biofuels in the CR, CEE and EU, with specific examples of the successful projects.
Following topics will be discussed:
• available potential of biomass and biogas (BB) production and its current utilisation
• liquid biofuels, biofuels of 2nd and 3rd generation
• legislation, experience from practise, recent political support
• purchase prices of renewable resources power, green certificates, emission allowances
• current experience with the BB heating and power generation
• biomass plants research and the bio fuel development, forest wood biomass, culture biomass crops
• current state of bioenergy technology
• financing of renewable resources projects: State and EU funds support, municipal finance, commercial financing
• domestic and international experience and case studies
The second day of the conference will be the excursion in facility which uses the energy of biomass.