Wind energy is the fastest growing energy sector today. Wind potential is continually increasing, following rapid development of technology - new wind turbines can be put almost anywhere. Can we allow - facing the coming energy crisis - not to use this outstanding renewable source? Will Slovakia take the chance now?
Conference on the development, possibilities and potential of wind power in the Slovakia is taking place for the second time on 19th february 2009 in the Incheba EXPO Conference Centre Bratislava, Slovakia.
We are looking forward to meet you!
Conference Program will focus on following topics:
- Legislation and Regulation of Wind Power Plants
- Wind energy in Slovakia: evaluation of developments to-date, obstacles to the development of wind energy in Slovakia
- Experience from the EIA approval process in Slovakia
- Wind energy projects – structure of financing and experience from Central Europe
- Foreign Experience - Wind energy in the Czech republic, in Austria
- Myths and Prejudices about Wind Energy – Why are we so Afraid of It?
Free parking for Conference Participants is possible in Incheba Expo premises. You need to display a parking tag (can be sent to you on demand).
Conference Venu: Viedenska cesta 3-7, Bratislava, name of conference hall: Expo Club
Map of Bratislava - X
Map of Incheba Expo -Y